MetroPCS Customer Service: When you arrive at the MetroPCS website, you can navigate to a series of helpful links and resources by clicking on the “Support” button at the top of the page. Here, you can select a drop-down menu labeled “Contact Us,” which lists a series of MetroPCS Customer Service that can be used to contact MetroPCS Payment representatives in various departments. For example, the “Contact Us” menu includes contact information for individuals seeking more information about mail-in rebates, payment options, handset protection, and general customer service needs. Bookmark our page at www.metropcspayment.online for further updates on MetroPCS Customer Service.
MetroPCS Customer Service
MetroPCS is one of several companies across the United States providing wireless cellular service to customers via a series of subscription plans. In many situations, MetroPCS Payment provides a free or heavily discounted cellphone when new customers sign on for a subscription service. As with the majority of tech product users today, customers often have questions about their plans or phones requiring help beyond a simple Internet search. Now the point is how to get MetroPCS Customer Service. Fortunately, MetroPCS Payment makes it easy to contact their service representatives.
It also helps to ensure that their customers are satisfied with the help they receive. Go through the below sections of this MetroPCS Payment article for further in-depth details on MetroPCS Customer Service. Trying to reach the MetroPCS Customer Service department, and talk to an actual person, can be quite frustrating. Especially when calling certain companies. MetroPCS Payment has one of the longest routes to reach a customer service agent, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and away through the prompts.
Steps to contact MetroPCS Customer Service
- Dial… 1-888-863-8768
- When you are asked to enter your number, press “0”.
- As the second set of questions starts, press “0” again.
- Now when the talking starts again, press “0”.
- Yes, you guessed it, when you hear the talking again, press “0”.
- Two more times you will be asked to enter information, by a seemingly annoyed sounding IVR voice, and each time please press “0”.
- You will have pressed “0” 6 times before you finally are directed to customer service.
- Now rest that tapping finger and get the help you need.
Contacting MetroPCS Customer Service
MetroPCS Payment has a page or online help desk for customer service, but you can also call them on the phone. In total, you can communicate with MetroPCS Payment using 4 different media: phone, web, facebook, twitter. And again, if you did not realize it was an option and you would rather have a dialog with somebody, you can actually phone them. But check out our information about their phone number 888-863-8768 to get more specifics there, such as the average wait time or to check if a real live human being actually picks up the phone. We from MetroPCS Payment try to gather and share the best information.
About MetroPCS Customer Service
If you are here looking up MetroPCS Customer Service, you probably already know who they are. But it helps to get an idea of how big they are and what their support operation looks like if you are a customer. MetroPCS Payment also goes by or is associated with the names Metro, T-Mobile USA, Inc., MetroPCS Payment. They are considered to be part of the following sectors and industries: telecommunications, Telecommunication Services, Diversified Telecommunication Services, Integrated Telecommunication Services.
MetroPCS Payment is associated with terms like cell phone service, wireless phones, subsidiary, private, telecommunications, isp, b2b, b2c, networking by their customers and industry analysts. Their competition, in the eyes of customers, is companies like Leap Wireless, Boost Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Straight Talk. They employ 4,165 people according to customers in the know.
MetroPCS Business Hours
MetroPCS Payment is a small regional cellular service providing service to millions of customers across the United States. The company offers low-cost contract service through T-Mobile. The service was started in 2009 and became the fifth largest wireless carrier within years.
- Weekdays: The hours of operation vary based upon location. Typically, MetroPCS Payment is open Monday through Friday 11 am to 8 pm, local time. If a holiday falls during the week, the hours of operation will change.
- Weekends: The customer service department hours of operation vary, depending on location. The hours for Saturday are typically 11 am to 9 pm and Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm, local time.
MetroPCS Holiday Hours
The MetroPCS Customer Service department is closed on all major holidays. The hours of operation may be affected the day prior to and after the holiday. Metro PCS Payment company observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
MetroPCS Customer Service to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service department during regular business hours at 1-888-863-8768. You can use the customer support numbers to access your account, but after hours, an agent will not be available to provide service.
- Email Contact: In order to send a message to the customer service department, you will need to locate the nearest MetroPCS Payment store by using the store locater tool [+]. After entering your location, you will notice the regular hours of operation.
- Mail: Customers have the opportunity to send correspondence to the customer service team of the executive headquarters here: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360
- Social Media: if you want to keep the conversation going, you can send a message to the customer service department through social media. If you post a message on the Facebook [+]page, the customer service department will respond during regular business hours. Message posted after hours are responded to the following business day.
For More Info On MetroPCS Customer Service Visit Our Official Site Here.