MetroPCS Payment can be easily paid online, over the phone, through the mail, or at select authorized payment centers. It is important to note that depending on which payment method is chosen. You may or may not be charged a “convenience fee” in order to process the payment. This MetroPCS Payment article will show you how to make a payment for Metro
PCS. Also, you will go over frequently asked questions from people regarding the payment process. The purpose of this MetroPCS Payment article is to clear up any confusion on the payment process. So, go through the below entire post on MetroPCS Payment. Customers can even bookmark our official page at www.metropcspayment.online for more particulars.
MetroPCS is a US prepaid wireless service provider. Its current owner is T-Mobile US. The MetroPCS offers nationwide Talk, Text, and Data. Metro PCS also operates the sixth largest mobile telecommunications network using CDMA technology in the United States. Some of its largest competitors are Verizon, Sprint, Cricket, and AIO. Make a safe and secure online MetroPCS Payment is easy and convenient.
Overview on MetroPCS Bill Pay Online
- Online-eWallet (No Charge): Essentially, an eWallet account is a secure electronic wallet. Credit cards and funds can be managed from the eWallet Account and can be used to pay your MetroPCS Payment bill online. The eWallet account can also be used to add funds to your MetroConnect account which can be used to buy apps, ringtones, and more. To sign up for an eWallet account, just head over to metropcs.com and select MyAccount. Once you sign up for MyAccount, you can easily create your own secure eWallet.
- Online-Text to Pay (No Charge): An alternative, easy, and secure way to pay your MetroPCS Payment bill. Add a debit or credit card to your Metro PCS eWallet service, and simply respond to a text from PAY NOW (729669) to pay.
- Online-Auto Pay (No Charge): Setup a recurring debit or credit card payment that is automatically deducted five days before the payment is due every month. The autopay feature can be created using the MyAccount feature online at metropcs.com or can be set-up over the phone or at select authorized dealer locations.
- Online-Express Pay (No Charge): MetroPCS Payment can be made online through their Express Pay Option. Just head over to metropcs.com and click on their Manage & Pay option. You can use the express mode or you can login into your MetroPCS customer account to pay the bill. Log-in here. The Express Pay option is a one time online payment method.
- Through the Mail (No Charge): Payments can be made in the mail, by sending a check or money order directly to Metro PCS payment Headquarters. Mail payments to MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. PO Box 5119 Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119. It is Free to Pay through the mail.
- In Person-DropBox (No Charge): A check or money order can be dropped off at an authorized drop box station. This is not available at all Metro PCS store locations.
- Over the Phone-Through the Automated System ($2 Convenience Fee): Payments can be made by dialing *99 from the Metro PCS phone or calling customer service at 1-888-863-8768. There is usually a $2.00 convenience fee to make the payment over the Phone.
- In Person-At a Payment Machine Location ($2 Convenience Fee): Payments can be made by cash, credit or debit card at an authorized payment machine. The phone number and PIN number is required to pay the bill. This is not available at all Metro PCS store locations. MetroPCS Payment machine locations are usually only available at corporate Metro PCS stores.
- In Person-Over the Counter ($3 Convenience Fee): Payments can be made at a register by cash, debit or credit card at an authorized payment center. If you pay the bill at a store “over the counter”there is a $3.00 Convenience Fee.
FAQ’s on MetroPCS Payment
- When are payments due?
Metro PCS Payments are due on the same date each month, which is usually the date the phone is activated. For example, if you activated your phone on March 10, then your payment will be due on or before the 10th of each month in order to avoid service interruption. In addition, Metro PCS does send text-message reminders when the payment is due.
- What is a Bill Cycle Reset?
Metro PCS offers a Bill Cycle Reset program that allows customers the option to reset the due the payment is due. In order for customers to qualify for the Billy Cycle Reset, their service must be off for at least 7 days but not more than 30 days.
- Why have I not received a paper bill from Metro PCS?
Metro PCS offers unlimited talk, text and data and Internet. The amount of the bill is the same every month unless the customer opts to change the plan. Therefore it is a waste of paper and resources for Metro PCS to send a paper bill every month explaining how much the bill is due.
- I want a Paper Bill, How can I get it?
At times customers want a paper bill for their own personal records. In this case, Call Customer Service and ask to receive a paper bill. I believe its a $1-$2 extra each month to receive a paper bill.
- Where can I find a Metro PCS Payment Machine location?
Metro PCS Payment machines are usually located at the corporate Metro PCS stores. If you go to the official metropcs.com website, you can use the store locator to find these corporate Metro PCS stores.
- How can I avoid service interruption?
If you pay your bill on or before the due date then the service interruption will be avoided. The only way to avoid service interruption is to pay the bill in full.
- What is a Metro PCS Convenience Fee?
A Metro PCS Convenience fee is a fee that is charged when a Metro PCS Payment is made at a payment machine, authorized dealer, or over the phone. Payments that are made via the mail, check money order, dropbox, or online do not have a fee. Convenience fees are anywhere from $2 to $3.
For More Info on MetroPCS Payment Vist Our Site Here.