MetroPCS Plans: MetroPCS is owned by T-Mobile and offers prepaid, no-contract plans on its parent network. But MetroPCS also offers family plans, a feature not available with T-Mobile’s prepaid cell phone plans. MetroPCS Payment keeps its plans simple. The carrier gives customers a handful of options, including two unlimited data plans. MetroPCS Payment customers use T-Mobile’s nationwide network. But the self-proclaimed “un-carrier” prioritizes the data usage of customers signed up with T-Mobile over that of MetroPCS Payment customers. That means MetroPCS users likely will have slower data speeds. Get all the revelant info on MetroPCS Plans from the below sections of this www.metropcspayment.online article.
MetroPCS Plans are no-contract plans and include unlimited nationwide talk, text and a 4G LTE data allowance. MetroPCS is owned by T-Mobile and supplies 71.5 million customers overall with its national 4G LTE network service. Open Signal conducted a study in 2017 that revealed T-Mobile beat out its competitors to win the fastest operator, so if you are on a budget, consider MetroPCS Plans. Here MetroPCS Payment has compiled a list of MetroPCS’s four different plans so you can select the one that best fits your budget and data needs. Consider switching to MetroPCS Plans if you think you are getting ripped off by your mobile provider. Bookmark our official site at www.metropcspayment.online for further interesting updates on MetroPCS Plans.
MetroPCS Cell Phone Plans Review
Whether you have a MetroPCS iPhone, Samsung Galaxy or another type of smartphone, you will benefit from the wide availability and quick speeds that each of the prepaid MetroPCS Plans provides. The Network used for all the MetroPCS Plans is Nationwide 4G LTE T-Mobile Network. The following chart provides a quick look at the different MetroPCS Plans:
|2G 4G LTD Data||$30 per month, taxes and fees included|
|5GB 4G LTE Data||$40 per month, taxes and fees included|
|Unlimited 4g LTE Data||$50 per month, taxes and fees included|
|Unlimited 4G LTE Data + Hotspot on your handset||$60 per month, taxes and fees included|
Compare the 4 Affordable MetroPCS Plans
- MetroPCS 2G 4G LTE Data Plan: MetroPCS’s no-contract cell phone plans include the 2G 4G LTE Data plan. Coming in at just $30 per month including taxes and fees, this is the company’s most affordable plan. You will get two hours of video streaming, 100 hours of music streaming and 100 hours of social media usage each month. Also, one can have access to your MetroPCS Payment online account, from which you can make payments, download apps and upgrade services.
Highlights of MetroPCS 2G 4G LTE Data Plan
• Can add up to four other Metro phones at $30 per line.
• Includes Scam ID to quickly identify calls coming from known scammers.
• Features Wi-Fi calling, caller ID, call waiting and three-way calling.
- MetroPCS 5GB 4G LTE Data Plan: MetroPCS free phones come with the option of signing up for the 5GB 4G LTE Data plan, which costs $40 per month including all taxes and regulatory fees. The plan comes with up to eight hours of video streaming, unlimited music streaming for listening to your favorite beats and 300 hours to spend on social media. With a cable device, you can also take advantage of the 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, which is included in the plan.
Highlights of MetroPCS 5GB 4G LTE Data Plan
• Can add two lines for $70 or four lines for $30 each per month.
• Voice mail and visual voice mail at no extra cost.
• Premium directory assistance.
- MetroPCS Unlimited 4G LTE Data Plan: If you and your family plan to use your MetroPCS new phones often, the Unlimited 4G LTE Data plan is a solid option. For $50 a month total you will have unlimited hours of video and music streaming, plus unlimited access to your social media accounts on your handset. This plan allows you to add another MetroPCS Payment phone number and pay just $80 for the two lines – $50 for the first and $30 for the second. If you need a family plan, you will get a discount of $20 per line for up to four lines.
Highlights of MetroPCS Unlimited 4G LTE Data Plan
• No annual contract.
• Data Maximizer that stretches your high-speed data.
• Caller ID with Scam ID.
- MetroPCS Unlimited 4G LTE Data + Hotspot on Your Handset Plan: MetroPCS Payment best and most comprehensive plan will cost you $60 per month including taxes and regulatory fees. You will have unlimited video streaming from your device for binge-watching your favorite shows, unlimited hours of music streaming for your listening pleasure and unlimited hours of social media for keeping in touch with friends and family.
Highlights of MetroPCS Unlimited 4G LTE Data + Hotspo On Your Handset Plan
• 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot that acts as a high-speed web router.
• Family plan option that enables you to save $30 per line for up to four additional lines.
• Music Unlimited that allows you to stream music without using your 4G LTE data.
Choosing the Right MetroPCS Plan
If you are unsure about which cell phone plan to get, use the estimated usage calculator on MetroPCS Payment website to pick the right one for your needs. Just input how many downloads you typically purchase in a day, how many photos and videos you post per day, how many minutes you spend on gaming each day and how many emails you send and receive on a daily basis. The calculator will tell you which of the plans best fits your activity levels.
To take advantage of these flexible cell phone plans, visit your nearest MetroPCS Payment store. The employees will advise you on the best MetroPCS phone deals and set your selected phone up with the plan you choose. You can also contact MetroPCS Payment customer service to get started. The MetroPCS Payment customer service phone number is 888-863-8768.
For Further Updates on MetroPCS Plans Visit Our Site Here.